Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Frozen Sunset

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

Gold : 5440

Frozen Sunset - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 pm

"Well..." The male sat up slightly, frowning whilst in thought.
"...aside from the fact that...not eveyone hates you...I suppose she might like you...if she's a witch like you she might feel just as lonely...so it would make sense for the two of you to get along...depends on her, right?" He felt himself about to smile when his head turned in response to a familiar voice.
"Daniel!" The male looked over at his father and waved, he was carrying a few dead rabbits and looking more than worn out.
"Catch you later Noita" Daniel called back, running across the icy ground to meet up with his father.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5792

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:48 am

"Uh, yeah, later..." She called, her voice trailing on the last syllable. He'd said that not everyone hated her... Who else was there that even remotely liked her? Unless... "Nah!" Noita shook her head. There was no way in Hel could Daniel like her. He was just being polite, she told herself.
Noita brushed a single flake from her nose before turning back towards the girl. She decided she'd watch over her, taking care not to warm her too quickly. Upon reaching the femme, she noticed the amount of colour that seeped back into her face. Noita smiled, happy for the positive change. "Come on! Wake up," she whined.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 pm

The words of command spoken idly from a witches mouth possessed the same amount of power as when they were spoken with purpose. Though it was difficult, the eyelids covering the dull, pained eye slowly eased themselves open, closing immediately in reaction to the crackling flames of the fire, her immediate realization taking her back to tree, believing that now, she was to be burnt. Had her voice not been lost she would have cried out, instead she hid her face and felt tears again, as well as the stinging of her body.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Noita curled up behind the girls head, resting the witch's head upon her thighs. "Did anyone save her anything?" Noita called out to the tight group of bandits, desperate to stay warm upon the icy ground. Only one offered his assistance. One out of many. He took care not to slip as he walked slowly across the camp. Lowering his half empty bowl, he nodded, gesturing for Noita to take it from him so he could rejoin his friends. "Thank you. It's very much appreciated," she said, bowing her head in thanks.
Noita fanned the stew gently, testing the temperature every now and then until she was sure it wasn't going to burn the witch. She lowered the bowl to the girls mouth and clearly told her to eat. Noita needed her father but didn't know exactly where he was. To a passer-by she called; "Hey, got any idea where my father is? If you see him, tell him I'm looking for him please?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:31 am

The stew trickled down Crows throat despite how painful the sensation of heat actually was on her tortured throat. She tried desperatly to drink it all down so she could breath in the cold air and be soothed only to find that the air stabbed at her without mercy. She sucked in air enough to feed a horse while jerking her head from side to side to make out the new surroundinds which lacked a general.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:18 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alistair stopped in his tracks, adjusting the positioning of the barely conscious man upon his shoulder. "This guy... Eats too much," he murmured in annoyance. Despite his muscle, a light sheen of sweat had broken out over his face from the effort of carrying the male. "We rest. I know we're not back at the Inn but the soldiers will be fine. I can't believe we got this lucky though..." He prodded the golden-haired male with a large finger, watching to see if he stirred.
Alec simply crouched, testing the ground. "Slightly saturated but nothing we can't handle. Are we to stay the night or only until you've regained your strength? Or this one regains consciousness? I can't see him staying under for too much longer..." He removed their captive from the General's shoulder and settling him on the ground. "Reckon we should start a fire?"
Alistair nodded. "Alec, go and collect plenty of firewood. A lot of it, if you will? I'll look after him... Oh, I'll look after him real good!" Alistair made a deal out of tying the males hands and feet together as well as placing a gag in his mouth. Leaning down to the unconscious male's ear, he whispered, "now no one can hear you scream!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:49 am

It was the unwelcome intrusion into his mouth that managed to shake Christian's sleep, his eyes flickering weakly before opening up and allowing the dark surroundings in. In the moments it took for the fiery orbs to focus upon anything he made the mistake of trying to move. He knew immediately that if he'd been any quicker his hands would have been his to control, now they could barely do anything but touch themselves. His eyes narrowed when the most notable object became visible and turned out to be the General who, on reflection, possessed the voice Christian had slightly paid attention to. In a muffled noise he snarled an insult and bit down on whatever was in his mouth and again tried to move.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Alistair smoothed the males hair from his face, shushing him. "Hush now! There's nothing to fear. You're quite safe with me," he chuckled softly in the male's ear, his large hands slipping beneath the struggling males jacket, fumbling to find the hem of his shirt. Alistair sighed as his fingertips found the strangely warm torso of his captive. He whispered into the males ear, "I want you to struggle for me..." His hands splayed against the man's chest, running them down to his waistline.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:46 am

Christian had felt nothing but the purest of confusions as the large hands began leaving cool areas of skin where they had touched. His eyes flicked from his violated chest to the General's far too entertained face and with the uneasy feeling that was too strong to ignore, gave a panicked squirm. Christian again tested his bindings but found to his dismay that his energy was wasted, the General's hands making his body more than anxious to move away from him, and quickly. The limited movement only make him squirm with more urgency, shaking his head in annoyance, but more than annoyance, he felt fearful and it showed instantaneously in his eyes. He chanced a quick glance around in hopes that Alec may return and in the least deter the male from his sudden assault.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Alistair chuckled lightly as the male in his arms squirmed beneath him. "Thank you," he whispered in a low voice. "It's nice to know someone can do as they're told!" Alistair peeled the males jacket from his shoulders, only stopping when the sleeves got caught on his wrists.
The buttons of the males shirt popped open when Alistair pushed the material forwards, the shirt stretching across his back. "Oh, we're going to have a lot of fun..."

--

Alec struggled to find any sort of light-able wood, his search leading him deeper into the forest than he had intended. His fingers were dirtied by the many sticks and logs of wood he had rolled in them. Alec sighed as he continued his search into the forest for usable firewood.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:07 am

But Christian only froze at the word 'fun', mixed in with the image that he was slowly being opened up to the cold that bit into his somewhat vulnerable warmth. His previous struggle had only been to test his bindings, now he was openly trying to push his captor away or attack him while he was able. His thoughts turned to Nicholas as he tried to throw his head into the skull of the other, if he knew Christian was missing, now would be an awfully good time to show up, armed to the teeth with weapons he was in no physical state to carry. Anything to throw the thuggish General. While he had been hoping to land his headbutt, he had also somehow managed to get his bound feet to stand on the ground, the limited motion had apparently not yet dawned on Christian who still tried to make a last-effort run for it.
If Nicholas could take better care of his damned horse!
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 am

Alistair reached out a hand to grasp the male, although his efforts were wasted; the binds around the male's ankle preventing him from getting very far. "Dear, dear me!" Alistair chuckled as he crawled up behind his captive. "Don't run from me, dear! I'm not going to hurt you," he smiled. Alistair splayed his palm against the male's back, pushing him to the floor. Alistair looked upon him with lust-filled eyes and lent down to press his lips gently against his captive's head, the blonde hair brushing against his cheeks. Alistair sighed hot breath into the back of the male's head, the hair turning warm beneath his lips. Alistair wound his hands around the male's hips, grasping the waistline of his trousers. "Now, let's rid you of this damned obstruction," he laughed as he began to slide the trousers down his captive's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 am

Every hair on Christian's body stood firmly on end, Alistair's breath doing it's best to unnerve him into an almost shiver. Rubbing his wrists raw in desperation seemed a small sacrifice to Christian now that escape seemed to be far beyond reach. There was time for yet another hopeful glance around the darkness before he felt the trousers that had been protecting him were too far gone. With his face resting on the dirt he forced himself upward using his shoulders, trying to send a trivial glare back at his captor. He would not stop fighting even though his assault of curses was somewhat muffled.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Alistair tore a shred of cloth from his tunic, the sound of tearing material rippling through the trees. He tied it carefully around the male's mouth and tied it, knotting it tightly. "Now, please, do hush! Keep whining and you'll never enjoy it!" He chuckled to himself.
From behind the gagged captive, he slowly pulled his own trousers down to his knees. Despite how warm he was inside, the chill of night caused Alistair to recoil slightly. It meant nothing much to him and didn't stop him from proceeding to torture the captive further. Leaning over the back of his captive, Alistair pressed his lips against his ear and whispered to him, "I hope you're not feeling too nervous. I swear to you, it won't hurt a bit... That is, of course, if you don't concentrate too much on it!" In a sense Alistair was trying to calm his captive and yet he hoped it made the male squirm even more. When they're afraid, they push back harder. That was the thought that ran through Alistair's mind as he pressed his chest against the male's back.

(Rachel, my post would have been longer... And... Well... In a little more detail... But I'ma have to sleep on that part of this roleplay... *Gulps* Please, accept my pathetic reasoning... I'm sorry Sad ... )
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:54 pm

To Christian, the contact was unwanted, sudden and repellant now that there was to be no running, now that entrapment was the only reality. To escape it, and with his hands bound so that they could not provide a cushion against a fall, Christian simply slumped forwards, the ground the furthest point from the other male's skin. He would not watch, he would not enjoy whatever had built up inside his Captor's twisted mind, he would get as far away from his body a he could until he felt nothing...was what he swore to himself, but curiosity forced his to peer back, over his shoulder as his teeth bit deeply into the fabric and tears of anticipation and panic began to dampen his face...

~~~~~~~

(my poor baby can skip if she must -w- we all know its happenin)
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 pm

A little while after Alec had begun his search, he had collected a substantial amount of firewood; enough to keep a fire going until daylight. He sighed as he lifted the wood onto his shoulders and walked back to the little site Alistair had chosen to make camp for the night.
Alec rounded a tree and froze as his thoughts registered the sight he was witnessing; a naked captive forced onto his knees and Alistair leant over him, like a dog. Alec let his arm drop, the wood on his shoulders crashing to the ground as realisation hit him. His jaw dropped as he stared wide-eyed at the pair.
Alistair froze, mid-thrust as the sound of wood against floor met his ears. Looking up into the eyes of Alec, his face fell. He scrambled back from the captive and quickly hoisted his trousers up. "I... It... It's not what.. It's not what it looks like!" Alistair tried to reason with Alec, whose eyes were currently glowing with rage and disgust. A red hue had flushed Alistair's face as he held his hands in a sort of defence.
Alec took a step towards Alistair, who made a sound similar to a squeak. "What the fuck was that then?! I'm pretty sure it was what I thought it was!" He looked down at the captive, feeling mildly sorry for him. Kneeling beside the male, he lifted his face from the ground. "Are... Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:40 pm

The severely watering eyes of the blonde made it near impossible to identify his savior as they darted from left to right in search of an answer, but upon realizing that the traitor Alec had dared to touch him he snarled an animalistic noise at him, muffled by fabric but still effectively loud. He was completely aware of the sharp pain going through him which caused him to pull quickly away from his second captor's hand and curl into himself upon the floor, chin to knee while he trembled, as small as he could make himself. The other thing the fabric muffled was the quiet sound of sobbing. His face pale and his body sore, he half wished he wasn't so good at dodging arrows.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Alec bowed his head in shame as he watched the male sob, the gentle jerk of his body giving it away. Why? Why did I get stuck with the gay one? With that thought his gaze flitted to Alistair, the rage flaring back up inside of him. Alec clenched his fists and walked slowly over to Alistair.
"What, you screwed up delinquent, were you thinking?!" Alec brought his fist down into Alistair's stomach and spat on him. "You disgust me!"
Alistair recoiled, clutching his stomach. "Why?" He sputtered, winded by the punch. "Why couldn't you have waited just five more minutes?! I would've been finished with him by then!" Alistair gave a quiet laugh, which was daring even for a man of his size.
"F... FINISHED WITH HIM?!" Alec sneered at him. "You wait until I see the Queen. She'll know your secret, I swear it! I'll have the pleasure of taking your head!"
Alec turned back to the blubbering captive and took him from beneath the arms. Dragging him onto his feet, he dressed the male. "Get a grip."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:13 pm

With his wrists and feet still bound it was hard enough to keep upright, but with the splitting pain going right up through his insides it was nearly impossible to stay conscious, as such the male found himself practically leaning into Alec for support. He'd caught his breath, but as his mind fogged tiredly he almost forgot how to breathe through the gag. His senses came about long enough for him to decide that being anywhere near either of his captives was dangerous, he tugged away quite viciously, staggered, and fell, landing on one knee, as if he were bowing. He cringed, the new position exploiting every ache that ripped through him, and though he no longer sobbed, pained tears streaked his face.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Alistair chuckled. "I still remember my first ti-" Alec's hand crashed against Alistair's mouth as he stopped the General from speaking another word.
"Enough. He's traumatised enough without your gay antics being added to it. Sure, this is our job but you, General, took it too far. He didn't deserve everything you just put him through." Alec pushed Alistair to the ground and began muttering to himself; "Christ, I don't even know why I'm defending the bloke..." He shook his head and knelt down to unbind the captive's feet.
"At least this way you might get comfortable... I can't imagine how much pain you're in." Alec paused as he unbound the male. "Try to escape and not only will I bind your feet again but I'll let him," Alec pointed a thumb at Alistair, "have free reign over your body. He's very good at taking advantage. It's within your best interest to just sit, if you can."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The apothecary, who had at first presented his papers as if it were a crime, seemed to be enjoying his temporary control over the few soldiers who had been ordered to help transport supplies to the inn from his tiny shop. Tables from the bars eating area had been pushed together to support the body of Sebastian, highly under the influence of sedatives as the apothecary wove the jagged edges of his skin back together, having removed the poisoned flesh and applied ointments for fast healing. The cutting of the catgut thread signaled the completion of the procedure, casually removing the roll of fabric from the near comatose patient's mouth, the male glanced around at the expectant archer's faces.
"Er...he'll be able to walk by tomorrow...if not then at least within the next few days..." He was closely supervised as he applied a dressing, requiring the help of some of the other men to help lift Sebastian's middle for a bandage to slide under, securing it at his side after several layers.
At last he moved away, placing a small bottle of ointment on the table next to Sebastian's head.
"He'll need to apply that until the wound becomes a scar..." He bowed his head slightly, his boldness fading as the sheer number of the queen's men in the room dawned upon him.
"This...this will not be cheap"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Desmond towered over the apothecary and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Not cheap? How so?" He smiled, all of his front teeth on show. "I believe I've got some level of power over you. I'll pay you as I please! Got it?" Desmond's fingers wrapped around the males shirt and he grasped it tight, pulling the apothecary close to his face. "I might not even pay you with money..." Desmond winked, his smile widening slightly. Splaying his fingers, he released the man and waited for a given price.
To one of the other soldiers, Desmond muttered; "if the price is high, we don't pay him. Not with money at least!" The soldier, obviously of the same nature as Desmond, nodded happily and sat on a nearby stool to assess the situation.
"Now, apothecary, how much do we owe you for the amazing work you've done on our Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 pm

With the odd looks being exchanged between the soldiers before him, the young apothecary fumbled over his words as he took a few steps back, too afraid to set his usual rate which was barely enough to cover the chemicals he had used on the sleeping captain.
"W-well...I-it's twenty gold pieces and twenty silver...the Queen's rate I assure you" Although the fee was much less than the Queen's rate, for few could live up to the Queen's rate and little income had meant a steady rise, the thought of so much money could feed a family on hopes alone.
"Twenty twenty" He repeated, though his gaze now drifted toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 am

Desmond looked over to his soldier and sighed. "It's a fair enough price, Sir," he muttered as he fumbled through his money bag, which was plenty full. Desmond placed twenty gold pieces and nineteen silver into the apothecary's hand and smiled. "I told you I wouldn't necessarily pay you with money" he smiled sweetly. The soldier seated on the nearby stool, stood and took the apothecary's arms and restrained him as Desmond leant in close. "Thank you very much," he whispered as he pressed his lips against the males.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:23 am

The apothecary literaly froze where he stood, nearly dropping the coins as his body went numb with shock and all of the rumours spread by the ignorant children of the village came to light as true. He trembled slightly and pulled away fast, repelled by the male's actions.
"What the-..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sunset   Frozen Sunset - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Sunset
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: