Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
First day jitters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
First day jitters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
First day jitters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
First day jitters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
First day jitters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
First day jitters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
First day jitters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

First day jitters

Go down 
+2
Dust Killagin
Loim Emerson
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

Gold : 5284

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:39 am

Loim stood, starring out over a hill in blank silence. She was thinking to herself, trying to figure out if she was cold, or if it was cold everywhere. She was always cold, always cold and hard as stone. She wondered if anyone would notice. Sinking her newly grown in fangs into her lip it bleeds, and she eagerly laps it up. Her breath comes out in a white puff, and again she wanted to know why she was so cold. Her eyes closed, tightly, as she sucked in a deep breath. Once she lets this breath out her eyes reopen and she starts towards the school's front doors, holding a bag in her hands behind her back. She wore a short black shirt, and a shirt with a hood attached. It was a long sleeved shirt, so she could hide her arms so nobody could touch them. She was pale, and her dark eyes seemed only to make this show worse. She was thin, but still short, average size rather. Her fangs stayed safely hidden behind her rose colored lips. She bared long brown hair, falling in layers, the longest layer stopping at her waist. Some of this hair was tucked away in her raised hood, or simply swayed down her front.

She seemed to be in a decent mood as she moved through the line to get her schedule. The very top of it read, Loim Emerson, Grade 11. This she starred at for a few moments, it consisted of the normal types of classes. Gym, English, History, Math The only difference she would have in her schedule then anyone else is the fact she would be a Library Assistant. She remembered agreeing to this when she had come to enroll just a few days ago. Her head tilted to the side slightly, she didn't have a first hour. This pleased her, now she wouldn't have to worry about over sleeping. Folding the paper in half she slides it into her bag and moves off down the hall, now going to discover the vending machines.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5508

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:53 am

The air around him was cold, he moved slowly through the hall way, his deep red coat hung loose over his body, it was given to him by his father, Gabriel Killagin. His head was tucked down and the collar and the jacket was flipped upwards. His silvery hair hung down over his face, all this making his appearance unnoticed by anyone who he passed as he walked. Long white wires passed from his ears to his coat pocket, the song Undefined by the band As I Lay Dying was playing on repeat over and over. he kept his hands in his pockets as he walked, his jeans hanging a bit off the back of his black and white converse.

He took a turn down a corridor and kept his head lowered, he flipped his bag around himself then dug out a few notes of money, he intended on buying something from the vending machine despite his 'condition'. it was a ritual of his to buy something here so he may look like a normal kid amongst the others. He gazed upwards and slammed into someone else, his bag fell and he landed on his backside "Im..sorry. I didn't see you there." he said in his plain cold voice. His drumsticks rolled out of his pockets, he quickly stopped them with immense speed, he stood and flung his bag over his right shoulder and let it hang. Stretching out a hand to help up the girl he hit into, he let out a small smile as he flipped his hair out of his face and showed his dark ringed eyes.

Last edited by Dust Killagin on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:00 am

She landed with a heavy thud on the floor, and was caressing her elbow as the male spoke. Mumbling to herself at how that hurt her eyes looked around for the can of soda she just bought. Then she blinks, noticing the male had flipped his hair. Pausing for a moment she looks at his hand, then gets up on her own, brushing herself up. Pulling down the sleeves of her shirt she pushes the hood back as she goes and fetches her can from a short ways down the hall. Lifting the can from the floor she finds it dented, and frowns. Dammit... I'll have to wait to open it. She grumbled, but taking it as it was she moved back to the male, picking up her bag. Guiding all of her hair out of her hood she turned back to the machine, then finally answers the male whilst trying to decide what food item to get. It's okay, i'm alright.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:15 am

He gazed to his gloved hand then back to her and sighed "Alright.". he noticed the small dent in the can, seeing this as his fault he took the can from her hands, his fingers touched her hand as he did so, he thought to himself 'Shes so cold..', Moving the though to the back of his mind he softly pressed the can and the dent popped outwards. he smiled and handed it back to her "Sorry for that.".

He began to walk to the cafeteria but stopped and span on his heel "You aren't new here by any chance are you?" he asked plainly as he couldn't remember seeing her before and he was realy good with faces "Im Dust Killagin." he stretched out a hand to greet, his intentions were to feel her hand again. he used the other hand to pop out the ear phones and slide them into his coat pocket where his i-pod was.
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:26 am

She instantly frowned as he touched her, that isn't what she wanted at all. Watching him fix the can she simply nods at his apology, then turns back to the machine. Inserting her money she gets a honey bun, then bends to get it. She's straightening back up when he spoke again. Holding her items close to her form, she used this as an excuse to not shake his hand, giving the apperance that her hands were to full for that. Yes, i'm new here... Just started today. My name, Loim, Loim Emerson. She dark eyes simply watched him, not going to let him touch her again. While looking at him she thought to herself whether or not to where gloves to school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:46 am

He looked at his hand again then dug it into his pockets "So you're new." he smiled as he knew he was correct "Do you have anyone to show you around yet?" he asked curiously. He gazed at her figure then blinked as he noticed the slight bit of smoke coming off of her 'Woah she must be freezing...' he thought to himself.

Going against her wishes he swung an arm around her ans smiled as he flicked his hair back into his face "Ill show you around." he smiled a bit letting the tip of his fangs show. He inserted one of the earphones into his ear again and listened to Nothing Left still by As I Lay Dying.

Last edited by Dust Killagin on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colours)
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:55 am

Her eyebrow twitched, but this went unseen. Ducking out from under his arm she moves on past him, keeping hold of all of her things. I can manage, thank. I don't have a first period, so i have time to scope about. She glances back at him as she turns the corner, letting out a deep breath once she gets out of range. She moved up some stairs, sitting at the top and opening her can of soda, and her honey bun. Taking a bite she quietly sighs.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:03 am

Dust fell over slightly as his arm missed "Ummh alright if you insist." he sighed as she walked away, knowing that she was different like him 'Whats with this girl...?'He murmured to himself. Turning the direction of the cafeteria he began to walk slowly.

He darted too behind a small pillar and sunk into its shadow, he passed through the object and stepped out from the wall behind where she was sitting. He quietly sat down next to her and smile "Hello again. Are you trying to get away from me?" he asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:11 am

She sat still, taking another bite of her honey bun, haven't felt his presence coming her once he decided to track her down. Putting the can down between her feet she licks her lips, looking over at him. Tell me what your after, my grade, class schedule? Or maybe we'll scoop down to grade school, perhaps you want my lunch money? She was completely teasing, but was completely serious at the same time, and odd combonation.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:18 am

He frowned some "Im not after anything." he said defensively "You just seem more interesting than everyone else here." he pulled out the drumsticks from his coat pocket and began playing the drum solo from Confined, another song by As I Lay Dying.

He tapped the sticks against the steps with incredible speed and different amounts of force to create an array of sounds "I seriously just want a friend. Thats all." he smiled to her then closed his eyes as he began to be mesmerized by the beat.
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:26 am

She finished her honey bun and puts the wrapper in her bag, listening to what he says. Lifting her hand she says nothing, unsure of what to say. She stared out in front of them, listening to the beat of his drum sticks, and taking a drink of her soda as the bell rang head over them. Her head tilted back, looking at the ceiling until the bell stopped. Standing up she looks at him, after going down a few steps. Show me around?
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 am

He stood up and swung his arm around her then sighed "Now you want me to?Please make up your mind."he said jokingly. He felt the air around them begin to chill as thy stood together, a small amount of smoke poured from his hand, he raised it and smiled.

Looking around he noticed that everyone was now in classes except them, he sighed then smiled at the silence "Its about time. This is why I come early.".
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:39 am

She smirked as he touched her, once again. This time her put her hand against his chest, stepping up to him. This would cause him to step backwards until his back touched the wall. Her voice came in a low tone as she mumbled against his jaw. Tell you what, i'll let you show me around, if you don't touch with permission. After a moment she picked up her back, moving down the rest of the stairs, stopping at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 am

He smiled slightly as he was pushed into the wall "Fine what ever you want..." as she left he continued speaking softly "I already know what you are anyways, no need to hide it." he watched her head down the stairs, he slid into the walls shadow and flipped around the corner at the bottom of the staircase.

Standing in front of her, he smiled "You're pretty aggressive for a girl." he said teasingly, he began to hit the drumsticks against the lockers as he walked past them. he span around and slammed the sticks into the last locker as he reached the door to outside.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

Gold : 5318

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Nina would be standing beside a window, her coal black hues would be looking out towards the window. She would be thinking about random stuff that runs through her mind. Her raven black bangs would be hanging over her eyes some as she thought about things. She truned around looking down as she closed her black shoulder bag.
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Loim eyes watched the male and she began to follow him, thinking over her being 'agressive'. Tilting her head to the side slightly she gave a smile, then mumbles. If i'm not, who else is going to protect me. Her smile stayed on her lips but she looked away from the male, eyeing the different doors they pasted, strands of hair falling over her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Dust melted into the lockers shadow and popped out behind her "Don't worry. I've got your back." he smiled as he started playing on the lockers as though they were drums. He passed one room and stopped "This rooms supposed to be empty." he gestured to the girl sitting inside "What is she doing in there. Lets go say hi." he opened the door.

He walked towards the girl sitting by the window, as he walked he played along the desks, hitting the metal bits then the wooden frames to create different sounds. He sat beside the girl and sighed "its a beautiful day, is it not?" he asked jokingly.

Last edited by Dust Killagin on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm

She watched him, but stayed just outside the door, looking in. She was already having issues dealing with him, she didn't need another problem. After a moment of watching them she turns and continues down the hall, her hands moving her head hood back onto her head, then burring deep inside the pockets of her odd hoodie shirt. Her lips part in a wide yawn as she stops by a trash can to get rid of her can and wrapper. Pushing up a set of doors she heads outside, liking the warm of the sun against her skin.. But this made her wonder. Was it normal to like that sun.. Normal for.. A vampire.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Dust sat up and watched as his new friend left him "Sorry I'll be right back, please excuse me." he said as he strolled over to the door. He slipped his drumsticks into the side pocket on his bag, his gloved hands dug into his coat pockets and stayed there. As he reached the door he sniffed at the air then stepped forward, instead of opening the door he vanished into it.

He appeared behind the door that let outside, watching as she stepped outside. He smiled allowing his fangs to show "No." he said plainly. Looking back at her, he stepped off the rails on the staircase then turned to her "Normally, things like us would fear the light, but sometimes..." he stopped as he noticed the confusion on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Her hand moved to rest on the side of her next, where two perfect holes still sat. She wondered when they would go away, but she'd keep them safely hidden away by her hair. Pausing she looks over at him, her eyes narrow, growing cold. Stay out of my head. Her lips parted at this, giving him a fanged smile. She knew what he was, she could tell instantly, simply by his smell. As her eyes softened and turned away she starred up at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Dust stood beside her "Im sorry i cant help it sometimes." he gazed at the two holes on her neck then chuckled "Thats why you aren't dead yet." he gestured to the two marks "You were changed into a vamp. Only pure vamps burn up.".

Looking to the sun he smiled, knowing she would check his neck, he lowered his collar and swung his hair around.
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:28 pm

She glanced towards him, watching him. I already saw, when i pushed you against the wall on the stairs. She was sly, and could do things without him noticing, she had mastered this within the first few hours of being changed. As her eyes turned back to the sun, the began to close. He was a pure vampire. And a bastard. The air around her seemed to snap in annoyance but her eyes opened and it settled. Moving to a bench she dumps her back on the ground, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Dust sighed "Your'e missing the point." he looked directly at the sun trying to give her a clue. A part of him wanted to come out and say it but he held his secret until she figured it out. "Im not burning up right?" he said with a smooth smile.

He sagged slightly "And you're somewhat of a bitch, but thats why i like you, you're different." he sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Gold : 5305

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:03 pm

The 6'2 male who was only In grade 11 strolled up the path leading to the school. His right arm In a sling and his left arm moving in sync with his right leg, his long blue jacket that drooped to his ankles fluttered behind him.

He brushed between the middle of the two vampires chatter chatting outside the front door, his gaze set on the floor and his longish white hair hiding his face. He heard the bell go and pushed both of the front doors open with ease. He began to walk through the corridors his gaze still set to the floor, his eyes would be shifting left to right as he wandered to an empty locker away from everyone else.

After finding a locker he'd raise his head showing his sky blue eyes. He placed his books and stuff into the locker however he carried no bag. He began to think about the two who were stood at the front of school, he knew what they were but not why they were here, He could be asking himself the same question, after all he was very different from the others.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

Gold : 5318

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:20 am

Nina would jump at the sound of the bell going off. Then sighed as she looked around, but then she stood up from the window, doing a little stretch, then she'd move around the two standing outside, then to push the doors open sliding inside, trying not to be trampled by the crowd in the hall way. Once the halls started to clear up she'd start to walk faster towards her locker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First day jitters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day jitters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: