Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

First day jitters

Go down 
+2
Dust Killagin
Loim Emerson
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

Gold : 5320

First day jitters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:18 am

Nina followed the male to the cafe area, she also gazed at the Football match. But she watched for a while long and looked to the cafe resturant again. "Why don't we just stay here for a little while?" She would grab a random seat, which was next to a wall. She grabbing her wallet from her jacket pocket, pulling it out, and checked how much she had.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5510

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:24 am

Dust sat down on the opposite side of the table "Its alright." he said as he noticed her taking out her wallet "I've got this covered." he tossed out a wad of cash from his pocket then sighed "Don't ask.".

He smiled as he leaned back "So mind telling me your names?" remembering that he still didnt know them all that well.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 am

nina looked down as she watched the male take out cash. "Erm, I wasn't going to ask." The girl then looked away from the money, then to put her wallet back in her pocket looking to the male. "Well, this is Boo." She'd gesture to her frien who sat next to her. "And I'm Nina." She'd gesture to herself then rests her hands upon the table. "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:37 am

Dust laughed slightly "Well hello Boo," he looked to the girl and gave a semi-wave "And Nina." he looked to her and gave another semi-wave. He gestured to himself "Well I am Dust Killagin." he looked around then leaned in and spoke in a whisper "Im a prince amongst my people." he leaned out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Nina slightly waved back to the male. "You're a prince of your people... And your people are...?" The girl would say in a whisper back questioning the male. SHe tilted her head to the side some, her hues staying on Dust across the table.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

Gold : 5306

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:19 pm

The male walked over and sat at the table."Hello everyone how are you all fairing?"He would smile as he asked and ate an palmagrante in his hand."Umm palmagrante fruit....."He woudl sits up striaght using proper table manners.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Gold : 5296

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:46 pm

The femme would glance from Nina, to Dust, then to the other male. She'd tilt her head lightly to the side, then leans against Nina. Her hazel optics closing briefly before settling on the table.
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

Gold : 5286

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Seeing as how she'd been left on her own, she stood. Glancing at the piece of paper in her hand she thinks of whether to keep it or not. In the end, she simply dumps it inside her back, then moved forward into the school. She moved slowly, making her way up countless amount of stairs, until she got to the roof. Once there she tossed her back against the wall, falling over onto her bum. Slinking back against the wall she gives a wide yawn, then closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Nina felt Boo lean against her and she turned her head to look at the female. Then her gaze fell upon the other male. "Hey there." She'd welcome him to the table they all sat at. A slight yawn escaped her lips as she lifted her hand to cover her mouth as she did.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 pm

The femme would nod, and say in a small voice as well, "Hi." She'd glance to Nina, then back to the males.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Dust welcomed the other male with a slight nudge and smiled "Alex, good to see you again." her turned to Nina and smiled, his fangs showing through a bit and his wolfen ears raised up past his hairline "Im a hybrid, half vamp half lycan. But im only a lycan prince." he stopped to think about it "Well not realy. Not anymore. My dad was king but he got over throned and murdered. I still consider myself royalty though." he let out a soft chuckle, then checked his phoned encase anybody had phoned him.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 pm

NIna nodded some, "That's cool... Well, escept for th part where you father got over throned and murdered..." She then slouch some at the thought of someoen beign murdered. "Sorry to hear that though." She looked towards Dust again.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 pm

The femme would glance at Nina, then lets a soft sigh pass her lips, before poking the girl in the side. A small smile on her lips now. "Lets go do something now?" Her voice would be low, and soft as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:29 pm

NIna looked towards Boo, and nodded. "Ok, what do you want to do?" She asked the other female, she getting ready to get up, she also thinking of what to do. The girl looked to the males. "Do you guys have something in mind?" She'd ask everyone at the table, to hear the different options.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

The femme would shrug slightly, then glances to the other males as well. "I don't know..." She'd blink slightly, then shrugs again, before pking Nina in the side one again. She'd gaze around before setting her optics on the males again.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Gold : 5307

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:09 pm

The male slowly made his way up the stairs of the school, he'd make his way up to the roof not knowing anyone was there. He'd reach the top of the what seemed like never ending stairs, and wander through the door leading to the roof.
He peered his head out of the door to see if anyone was there but didn't see anyone so he decided to go and sit on the edge of the roof where he could clear his mind.
As he sat down he'd rub his right arm that was concealed in the sling with his left hand trying to sooth the slight pain running through It.
Back to top Go down
Loim Emerson
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Loim Emerson

Gold : 5286

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Her nose scrunches together as she picks up the scent of another on the roof. Getting to her feet, she puts her hands on her hips, looking over at the other. Yo! Don't you know how to attend class! She, of course, had no room to talk, but wanted to see what would be said by the other.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Gold : 5307

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

The male took A quick glance behind him then looked to the floor down below him not saying A word. He continued to rub his right arm still trying to ease the somewhat pain rushing through It.
His right arm then began to glow faintly, he'd try and hide It by tucking It away under his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day jitters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: