Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

First day jitters

Go down 
+2
Dust Killagin
Loim Emerson
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Gold : 5296

First day jitters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:50 am

The femme would be standing outside, waiting for the other. She'd let a soft breath out as she gazes after her, walking down towards her locker. She'd tilt her head lightly to the side, before running up behind her, and covering the others eyes with her own hands. She'd let a soft giggle pass her lips, as she asks, "Guess who?" in a sweet little voice.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:51 am

The femme would be standing outside, waiting for the other. She'd let a soft breath out as she gazes after her, walking down towards her locker. She'd tilt her head lightly to the side, before running up behind her, and covering the others eyes with her own hands. She'd let a soft giggle pass her lips, as she asks, "Guess who?" in a sweet little voice.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5510

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:52 am

Dust got up and realized that the Girl was ignoring him, he pulled out a piece of paper with his number on it, he slapped it into her hand and smiled as he walked away "Call me when you get the chance to alright." he turned and tripped over himself.

As he fell an apparition of his body shattered to pieces while he passed into its shadow, he stepped out of the lockers shadow holding his drumsticks in his hand, beating on the lockers as he moved forwards, he opened his eyes to see a girls whom he was about to hit. Stopping the wooden sticks inches from her head. He smiled as he saw the man in the blue coat walk past "I guess I've become a fashion trend." he leaned onto the locker beside the girls.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

Gold : 5320

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:54 am

Nian would jump some then turns around removing her friends hands form her eyes, a bright smile upon her face then she'd wrap her arms around the other. Then pulls back "Hey Boo! How's it going?" She stood back holding her books in her arms.

Nina then looked to the side to see the male, "Hello there. What do you mean "fashion trend?" She tilted her head to the side some.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:56 am

She'd chuckle softly, then smiles softly to the male. She'd let another soft breath out as she gazes down the halls, then back to the others, watching silently, as she was always quiet. She'd blink lightly, then links her arm lightly through her friends.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:58 am

Nina leaned against her friend, which they both tend to act like sisters, even though they wern't related in any way. But she leaned against her some, she looking to Dust.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:59 am

She'd smile softly, then leans her share back. Her hazel optics would turn to the male standing before them both. She'd tilt her head lightly to rest on her somewhat of a sister's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:03 am

Dust looked to the two a bit confused "So are you two new here also, cause there seems to be new kids just stormin' in lately." he shifted somewhat to the side as to keep his distance from the two, the way they acted reminded him somewhat of his own sister, whom had ran away a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:05 am

Nina nodded some, "Yeah we're pretty much new." The girl then lightly tapped her foot some, forgetting about the school bell that rung and the halls where empty now.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:06 am

She'd shrug, then pokes her in the side lightly, as she spoke in a quiet voice, "We should get going?" The femme would glance to the male, giving him a light smile, then pulling away from her friend.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 am

Nina arched her side some, moving away from her, then reached out with her pointed index finger, then to poke her. Then moving away from her more. "We should get going to class.... Shouldn't we..." The girl then started to think, but then she forgot what her school schedual was.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 am

The femme chuckled lightly, then shrugs. She'd blink, then glances to Nina, "We have the next class together... And I think that might be art?" She'd glance down the halls, then smirks softly, her voice going lower then normal. She' move closer to her frined, whispering softly in her ear, "Why don't we ditch, it's the afternoon, not like anything's important now, right?" Her cheeks would brighten to a pink as she spoke, then glancing to the male, chewing on her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:14 am

Nina then whines a little bit, not liking art class, she didn't like to draw when she had to, but she liked to draw for the fun of it, and not for marks. "I don't like doign art when I have to..." Seeing the motion of her friend leaning closer she then tilted her head some so she could listen to her whisper, then smiled brightly. "That sounds like an ok idea." She then leaned away from Boo, then to also look at Dust.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:32 am

Dust quickly checked his schedule, checking down the list of subjects he had fro today "History, Art and Psychology." he sighed deeply "Thats the worst combo ever." looking to the other tow whispering her smiled at their secrecy. He looked around then smiled to them "Lets blow this joint. What do you girls say?" he asked them curiously as he began to head to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:34 am

She'd shrug lightly, then glances to Nina, sighing softly, linking her arms together again. She'd glance back after the male, still lightly chewing her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:34 am

Nian then held onto Boo's elbow and pulled her along as she followed the male, "Sounds like fun... So where we going anyways?" The girl then stopped pulling her friend, but walks beside her.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:37 am

She'd stay silent, the only noise she made was her breath leaving her lips again softly. She'd glance around, then gazes down to the ground, watching herself walk. She'd peek up through her bangs breifly every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:39 am

Dust stopped and turned "Where would you guys like to go? I can get us almost anywhere." he placed a hand on both of them, stepping back he drew them into the lockers shadow. As they entered the pitch black world of shadows Dust let out a chuckle that seemed to echo onwards forever, he stepped up to a panel of light and pushed against it "You coming?".
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:41 am

The femme would blink, then glances to Nina. Her hazel optics wide slightly. She'd gaze back to the male, then sighed softly, as she walks behind her friend.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:42 am

Nina would feel weird as Dust took them into the shadows, then she'd walk quickly pushing out towards the light. Then look back to where she came out from, waiting for the others to come out. "That... Was really weird, but it was cool." She'd smile brightly, not worrying where they ended up.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:44 am

Dust stepped through the panel of light, emerging from behind a wall in the nearby mega-mall "Told you I could get us anywhere." he reached into the shadows and hauled them both out. He gazed around and gave a vicious glare to anyone whom saw them step through the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:50 am

Nina looked at the mall and nodded some, "Alright, to the mall!" She'd then start to walk towards the mall, looking around the back to the other two. She waiting on the sidewalk on the side of the entrance of the mall. waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:53 am

Dust walked up to Nina, ticking his hands into his pockets and flipping up the collar of his coat, he let his hair fall and cover his face from unwanted eyes "Yea, i just figured. You're girls and well girls like shopping so.." he gestured to the mall waiting for them to step inside as he held the door open.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:56 am

Nina then walked into the male, but then stepped back out, looking back towards Boo, then quickly walks over towards her, and grabs her lightly, and pulls her into the mall, then to look around, not sure where she wanted to go. "Hm... So where do you guys want to go...?" She asked the both of them as she turned around to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 am

Dust kept his head low and his face hidden "I don't mind where we go. I could use a drink though." he gestured to the small cafe area behind him where other men were screaming out at the television which was playing the latest Football match "I hate sports." he sighed as he turned in the direction of th cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day jitters   First day jitters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day jitters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: