Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5643

Morning Star - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Plucking with the strands of Exuro's fur, Aidan smiled quietly to himself something he hadn't done in a while.
"Ex, what do you think happened?"
The wolf blinked in confusion, not entirely sure what he was questioning about.
"About what?"
"With my family...do you think anyone got out?"
Exuro sighed, lowering his voice. "Koda tried, she really did, but not everything can be changed." He murmured, ears sliding back against his skull.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5782

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 am

Ikumi's sensitive ears picked out Aidan's quiet exchange of words with Exuro. "Aidan, of course someone got out. You did." She smiled softly, but it didn't reach her eyes. "I'm sure at least one person escaped the village...the problem is finding them." Her face saddened, guilt eating at her. She could have saved someone, she could have helped but she was too interested in her daughters who she knew were perfectly safe.
Amaya laced her fingers through Kai's, smiling and trying to avoid the subject of conversation. Kai, who stood a head above her, looked down and pulled her in close. "Everything will be okay now," he whispered into her hair.
Saki looked back, watching her sister, her lips also curling in smile and a soft laugh escaped her lips. "Mmm, Kai, I hope you're right," she said aloud as her fingers twisted through the horses fur.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:45 am

Aidan nodded in quiet acceptance, leaning forwards to press his face into Exuro's soft fur, stifling himself from further speech.
Luka yawned, pushing himself back into a sitting position.
"Not a good idea to sleep when moving...weird dreams..." He murmured, ruffling his hair and yawning again. "I didn't sleep for long did I?" He wondered aloud, running his hands over the horses neck.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:34 am

Ikumi sighed. "Aidan, I didn't mean to upset you...really." Hanging her head, she continued to walk, the group following close behind.
Saki looked up at Luka and laughed quietly. "Wierd dreams? Tell me all about it," she beamed.
Amaya answered his question, estimating at about 20 minutes. "We've been slow. We should have progressed further than this. If we're to put any distance between that camp and ourselves, we need to move faster."
"That isn't advisable," Kaib muttered. "Taking in the conditions, we ought to continue at this pace. By nightfall, we'll have made it approximately half way - don't hold me to that - and half way is a good stopping point. Believe me."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:01 am

"I know." Aidan murmured, voice muffled by the fur. "Just more comfortable down here. Ever laid on a moving wolf? It's pretty good." He sighed, snuggling inbetween his shoulder blades.
"Shouldn't stop. I think there's a few miles until a village or something like that...might just be a single cottage can't remember but we can stop around there if you want." Luka yawned, flinching as the stitching in his stomach streteched.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 am

Saki thought it through; half way or cottage? "I have to agree with Luka here...despite the outside being lovely and all, indoors is safer for us and we might be lucky and find some comfortable beds to sleep in. Especially for Aidan and Luka." She paused, still thinking. "I'd also imagine food would be easier to deal with..." She stopped, knowing the battle was won.
Ikumi looked back and laughed softly at the boy. "I can't say I have Aidan, can't say I have."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:31 am

"When you get the chance you should. It's pretty good." He mumbled, dozing quietly breath evening out and becoming deeper.
Luika nodded, casting a glance over the small group. "I actually hope it's not just one building. It's easier to disappear into a big place and leave without people noticing." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:31 pm

A laugh rippled through the group as they all inspected the napping boy. "I guess it's about time he got some sleep." Ikumi slowed herself to walk beside Exuro and stroked the males hair gently.
Kai nodded in agreeance. "True. True. Makes life a lot easier on us. Any idea what general direction because I'd imagine we'd see it by now if it was directly ahead..."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 am

Aidan moved towards the touch unconsciously, a contented sigh falling from his lips.
"Straight on, there's a big hill ahead though...I think it's just behind that." Luka replied, shifting in the saddle to get comfy, one leg slowly growing numb from the lack of circulation.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 pm

"And that would explain why we are unable to see it." Kai ruffled Luka's hair, having to jump to reach. "We continue then, until we reach the village."
Saki slung herself onto the horse, settling just behind Luka. She wrapped her arms carefully around him, avoiding his stomach. "Soon you can sleep properly," she whispered into his ear. Leaning forward she looked to the horse. "Sorry if that hurt."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Luka yawned, trying to smother it behind his hand.
"Not tired." He argued. "I'm not a puppy either." He pouted to Kai, slowly stroking the horses neck as she snorted, slowing her pace slightly with the added weight. "Just because I'm short enough for you to reach me even on horseback." He smirked, leaning down and ruffling Kai's hair back, making sure to muss it properly. "Suits you." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Saki laughed. "'Course you aren't. You can sleep soon anyways." She looked down at Kai. "Hm, he's right. Sex hair suits you!" Saki winked, giggling to herself.
"Why thank you!" Kai muttered, flattening his hair. He looked up, sticking his tongue out at Luka. "Hardly my fault you're small and you aren't a puppy no....More like," Kai pressed a finger to his lip, pretending to think. "No, more like a kitten!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Luka scowled. "Hush you. Just because I can look completely adorable and get whatever I want if I put on the right face and you can't." Half tempted to grab the tongue that Kai so charmingly presented to him, he tightened his grip on the reigns to distract his hands.
"He is right though you are a kitten." Exuro chimed in, smirking at Luka's exasperated groan.
"Don't you start."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 am

Kai put on a defeated face, his lower lip jutting out into a pout. "Aw, Kai, don't pout. It doesn't suit you," Amaya giggled, tapping his lower lip until he retracted it.
"Tell him to stop bullying me then!" Kai folded his arms, turning away from Luka, a grin upon his face. Everyone laughed at him.
"Quit playing Kai," Saki laughed, leaning around to kiss Luka on the cheek. "It's okay, you're my kitty." She smiled widely, her eyes glittering playfully.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Leaning back into Saki's touch, Luka gave a resilient pout, ears diving into his hair.
"Am not a kitty!" He grumbled, folding his arms across his chest, only stopping when the horse ground to a halt. Leaning forwards he stroked her from her ear to the base of her neck, looking up into the hazy smog covering the small village. "So big..." Luka murmured, the mass of buildings startling to him.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:49 am

Saki looked at Luka. "That is not big. That's tiny compared to some of the main cities I've been to. Not for good purpose mind you..." She trailed off, staring into the village. Giving the mare a gentle smack on the behind, she walked slightly faster.
Kai also gazed at the building for a short time. "Saki, shut up. Some of us haven't been many places and this...well this is pretty big."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:18 pm

"He's right. It's huge. The biggest place I've ever seen is the camp...so this is near humongous." He mused, silently thanking Kai for his input. He didn't want to be the only one who was bothered by the place, even though he was slightly intimidated by the clear vastness.
Still running his eyes over the place, he jumped as Aidan sat up suddenly, shouting "I can see the ocean!" Sounding more like a child than he had done in a while.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Ikumi laughed and mussed Aidan's hair. "I take it you like the ocean then? Don't worry, so do I!" She smiled, her eyes closing as she took in the slightly salted air. "Mm."
Amaya bounded forwards a smile also upon her face. "Come on, come on! I'm dying to eat!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Aidan wriggled impatiently on Exuro's back."Never seen it before. But Momma always told me it was like a giant puddle but pretty. She was right."
"You'll fall off in a minute..." Exuro warned him, feeling the small boy slip to the left slightly. "We'll get there soon enough. Just have to find a place to take in three vampires, a shapeshifter, a neko, a human a wolf and a horse." He smirked, the bizzare mix amusing even to himself.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Saki made a Ooo sound as she considered the arrangement. "Well Exuro, consider this. We look much like humans anyways so me, Amaya, mother and Kai will make in easily. Aidan we can claim is ours and you and Caliga are both animals. Nothing suspicious there," she pointed out. "And Luka...well...Luka is just an outcast."
She jumped to the side laughing as she waited for Luka's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:08 pm

"Hey!" Luka cried in protest. "I'm injured here you're supposed to be nice to me!" He shoved Saki gently, taking care not to push her off the back of the horse, but refusing to let the pout slide off his face. "Fine, if I'm such an outcast you can sleep in your own room tonight."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Saki giggled. "I don't believe that was in the job description? Amaya, do you remember that ever being something I was required to do?"
Amaya shook her head playfully and laughed. "Aw, poor Luka!"
"Stop now. We're close and we can't give them any reason to refuse us." Ikumi looked up, the boundaries of the incoming village closer than she dared to believe. She longed for a warm bed and proper food. Her stomach echoed her thoughts, growling violently. "Come now, and keep yourselves under check."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Luka growled playfully. "So it's a job now? Such a shame, I think I just fired you." Laughing quietly to himself, he ran his fingers in a circle above the wound in his stomach thoughtfully, slowly kicking he horse on into a quicker pace, desperate for so,e form of rest. Aidan was none the better, wriggling impatiently on Exuro's back.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Saki gasped, crocodile tears spilling over her eyes. "But Luka! I thought you loved me!" A pout appeared on her face as she cuddled up to him. "I love my job really."
Ikumi reached out for the childs hand, taking it in her own. "Careful Aidan. You'll fall off if you carry on like that," she laughed. "We'll be there soon and then I'll take you to the beach if you like?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 am

Aidan squeezed her hand tightly, unable to stop himself from shuffling irritably.
"Yeah! Never been though..." He mumbled, wriggling in excitement.
Luka rolled his eyes, shoving Saki gently again. "Still fired." He grumbled. "Just because you're being sweet and innocent now doesn't mean I don't see right through you." He pouted. "Meanie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: