Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5770

Morning Star - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 am

Ikumi thought about the amount of children she had seen playing on the worlds many beaches. "You know, lots of children have never actually been to the beach. Some children don't ever want to go. You sound worried about going for the first time. Why?"
Saki's jaw dropped, her tears stopping in their tracks. "I can't believe you would think that way about me! All I've ever done is loved you...and maybe ripped apart a few humans, stole some things, ya know, all the things a vampyre does." She laughed, wrapping her arms tightly around Luka's chest. "Doesn't Luka love me too?" She mumbled into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5631

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Wrapping his fingers back into Exuro's fur, Aidan thought carefully for a moment, trying to figure the best way to phrase what he was thinking.
"Aren't new things a bit scary to everyone?" He finally settled on, taking care to avoid looking at her in the eyes.
Luka shrugged. "No I hate you." He replied, voice laced with sarcasm. Rolling his eyes, he laughed quietly to himself. "Idiot."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Ikumi thought for a second and nodded. "True but there is no reason to be afraid. I'm here to protect you," she smiled. Amaya laughed and hung her head, thinking of her first time at the beach.
Saki blubbered, real tears falling from her eyes. "You think I'm an idiot? B-" She was cut off as Kai took her hand.
"Saki you silly girl, he doesn't mean it. He loves you with all his heart. Pull yourself together, the gate to this village is only a few meters away and I don't fancy being rejected before accepted."
Amaya bounded forwards, throwing the gates open, her mouth dropping open as she surveyed the busy streets of the village. "Oh my God!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 am

Luka smirked, deciding against arguing with Kai, taking Saki's hand and squeezing it in silence. The sight of the busy street was overwhelming, immediately turning to face away from the hustle and bustle of the crowded market.
"Busy..." He mumbled, the feeling of nausea sweeping through him. "Very very busy..." Gripping the reigns tighter, he slowed the horse down, forcing her to walk slower through the sea of people, pushing and shoving each to get to the stalls first, prices being shouted from one vender to another and shouted into the crowd. "And loud." Luka mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:44 am

Saki snatched her hand away from both men, placing them over Luka's ears. "Don't worry, I'm here to save you!" She giggled, keeping her hands pressed against either side of Luka's head.
Ikumi's eyes scanned the tide of people in search of her youngest daughter. Her eyes were wide with fear. "AMAYA!" She shouted over the crowd, her voice barely making it through the wall of people. "Saki! Amaya. She ran off and I've lost sight of her!"
Saki snapped her head around, looking about for her sister. "AMAYA!" She also attempted a shout over the crowd, her efforts fruitless. Then from the corner of her eye a shadow flitted across the rooftops. Saki laughed and looked up. "Silly Amaya. Mother don't worry. She took to the rooftops."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:23 am

Luka rolled his eyes. "It's you who needs protecting woman, not me." Struggling to control the shaking that ran throughout his hands, he leaned forwards, running a hand along the neck of the horse, the feeling of the soft fur soothing him instantly. "It's just...bigger than I'm used to is all...I'm not good at being in crowded places...so big."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:42 am

Saki giggled, a small sound but distinct. "You think you're not good at being in crowded places. My thirst drives me crazy in places as small as Laelia's camp, let alone villages with this many people." She smiled weakly, avoiding breathing for as long as she could and taking huge breaths when she was low on air. "It's painful but then, I guess it's worth it." Saki took a long hard breath and leaned down to rest on Luka's back.
Ikumi stared warily at her daughter. "Don't you go doing anything stupid. I have a little boy here dying to see the ocean and I refuse to miss the opportunity." At first she sounded like a guardian but Kai sensed her maternal instincts, long forgotten, returning to her in the presence of a child. What Ikumi really meant is that she wouldn't let Saki ruin her chances at being a mother for any length of time possible.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 am

Aidan shifted restlessly for a moment before slipping off the wolf's back. running into the crowd in excitement.
Watching him run, Luka shrugged lightly. "He'll come back. We're hard to miss." Closing his hands over Saki's, he smiled. "You'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Ikumi's voice faltered. She knew he would be safe...or safe enough at least. She wasn't his mother and she needed to remember, she didn't hold any power of the boy. She needed to let go but she fought against her very instinct, her selfishness overcoming her. She was prepared to treat this child like her own and torture herself because she knew he wasn't hers but she couldn't stop the feeling of motherhood taking over once more. It was all she knew and all she ever wanted to know.
Saki slid off the back of the mare and walked ahead, in search of a half-decent inn. "Come on, got to be one around here somewhere," she grumbled to herself. All she could see were stalls upon stalls of travellers trying to sell their goods. For a moment Saki began to doubt there was a single inn in the town but just as she was about to give up a large building slid through the gap between the sea of people and welcomed her. "Guys, over here! I found an inn!" She shouted over the crowd, her companions still within eyesight. Finally, she had found somewhere to rest.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 am

Squirming through the crowds, Aidan forced himself out onto a little street. Looking around, he frowned when he lost view of the ocean, slowly treading back to the group who'd already moved towards the inn that Saki had pointed out. Luka slid off the back of the horse, tethering her to a post, trembling with the effort it took to keep himself up right, the stiches pulling slightly at each movement.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Kai watched slowly as Luka attempted to keep himself upright, laughing softly. "Here," he slid his arm underneath Luka's and supported him, "you look like you could use the help."
Saki smiled, hoping the two of them were friends now. It would be nice if they were a proper band of companions. "So then, how many rooms shall I order and how many beds per room?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 am

Leaning against Kai, Luka nodded. "Yeah, thanks." He smiled, slowly making his way into the inn. "However many we need, about four? I don't know." He mumbled, not bothering to count properly.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Saki counted lazily on her fingers. "Four is more than enough. If I order four, two of us will get our own room. Who doesn't want to share?"
Amaya and Kai's arms stayed by their sides and Ikumi looked uneasily at Aidan. "Fine. No one is sharing," she paused for a moment. "Unless of course you want a room to yourself, Luka?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:02 am

Luka rolled his eyes.
"Yeah sure a room all too myself. Just what I wanted." He smirked, poking her in the ribs gently. "Get three if it's easier or two or something. Though if you don't want to share I won't." He added, sniffing melodramatically and wiping away the imaginary tear that ran down his cheek.
"Baby." Exuro muttered, earning himself a light shove from Luka.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Saki wrapped her arms around Luka carefully and nestled into him. "I'd be happy to share a room with you." Her lips stretched into a smile. Her sharp fangs pierced her lips, a tiny bubble of blood oozing from the cut. "Oops." Saki poked her tongue at the cut ridding her lip of blood. "All better."
Ikumi shot her a warning look, gesturing towards the innkeeper. "We're supposed to be keeping a low profile." Her voice was barely more than a whisper but Saki nodded her head in apology.
Saki walked slowly up to the counter, towing Luka behind. She lifted a coin bag onto the counter and smiled sweetly. "Hey there. I'd like to order three rooms for me and my companions. Could you ensure two beds in each room, except the third room where I would like a double bed please."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:48 am

"Three rooms I can do but yeh'd be better off looking elsewhere fer a double. Tis fishing season Miss. Lucky we even got room." The inn keeper grumbled, taking her money and handing back the change running his eye over the bizzare group. "Bes' be keeping yerself to yerself. Less you wanna end up under t'table." He murmured, handing her the keys. Luka stared blankly at him in mild disbelief before shrugging, taking two of the keys from Saki and handing them to the others.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:28 pm

"Luka, looks like we'll be sleeping in seperate beds." She turned to the innkeeper. "Thank you." Turning back she ushered the group up the stairs to their rooms.
"Time to settle in I guess?" Amaya mumbled to herself. To her surprise the rooms even came equipped with bathrooms. "Sorry Kai but you'll have to wait for someone to talk to. I'm going to have a bath." She skipped happily to the bathroom, finding two towels. A smile spread across her face. Something clicked in her mind. She liked Kai and she could tell her liked her as well but regardless. Him seeing her without clothes was a no go.
"Kai," she called, "come into this bathroom without my say so and you'll wish you'd never been born."
Kai's groan of disappointment floated into the room and Amaya giggled. "I'm serious. Saki and my mother will have both our hides."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:54 am

Luka nodded quietly, making his way up the stairs and into their room. The ruckus from downstairs silencing behind the closed doors, but he was pretty sure he heard Exuro snap at someone for calling him a mutt.
"Home sweet home." He murmured, amused.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:20 pm

"Despite the noise and how busy this town is, it's beautiful!" Saki sighed dreamily. She looked up at Luka, a small smile on her face. "A small seaside town like this is the kind of town I'd like my children to grow up in. It would be so much fun."
Saki stood and gently tugged Luka onto the bed, her head resting upon his shoulder. "Unless of course you don't want any children?"

--

Ikumi took Aidan from under the shoulders and lifted him into the air. She spun him around before setting him lightly on his feet. "I think you could use a bath. I'll go run some water for you, if you want?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 am

"Small town?" Luka echoed, staring at her in disbelief. "This place is massive." He shook his head, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. "Hmmm, not really sure on that one. I mean look at the stsate of us at the moment...that might not let up..." He murmured quietly, absentmindedly running his hand up and down her spine. "I suppose that would have to be up to you."

--

Aidan squirmed, wriggling out of her grip. "Want to go to the beach!" He murmured restlessly, shifting on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Saki shuddered, Luka's warm touch spreading across the span of Saki's back. She turned her face into him and kissed him gently on the cheek. "Not now Luka, silly boy. No. I meant later in life. I would like a child though." She sighed, leaning into Luka's neck.
She smiled slightly and slid her tounge up Luka's neck. "Doesn't mean we can't practice the conception process," she winked.
"Or are you still too injured?" She pulled away from him, looking him over.

--

Ikumi laughed and grabbed Aidan by the hand. "Well then let's go." Taking the boy, she rushed out of the room.
"Are you sure you want to go now?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 am

Leaning up Luka kissed her gently. "Depends if you want to..." He murmured. Pulling her close he inhaled the scent of her skin. "Really does depend you know." He grinned. "I'm fine if you're up for it."

--

"Course I'm sure I want to go now." He whined, tugging her hand adamantly out the door."Beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach." He grinned, moving easily through the crowds legs once outside.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:09 am

Saki giggled to herself. She had been wanting lately. A light red hue appeared high upon her cheek bones. "I want to... But I don't know if you're well enough..." She nestled her head in his neck, lips brushing against his skin.
"Only if you're up for it..." She murmured into his ear.

--

Ikumi weaved in and out of the oncoming wall of people, keeping a careful eye on Aidan. "Aidan, don't get too far!" She called into the crowd, her voice probably falling on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:34 am

"I...Um..." Luka murmured, blushing lightly. "Well yeah, but it probably will hurt...best not to..." He stammered, avoiding her eyes, hands suddenly becoming very intresting instead. "It does sting quiet a lot, even now."

--

Ducking between people legs, he quickly found his way to the makeshift sidewalk, any thoughts of staying near Ikumi having long left his head. Running onto the beach, he slid on the soft sand, giggling quietly to himself and the unusual texture.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Saki simply leant down to kiss Luka's neck and then pulled away. "I knew it," she giggled. Taking his hands she pulled them to her lips. "You'll be fine in no time." She smiled softly to herself.
Saki took up a small chunk of Luka's hair and fiddled subconciously with it.

--

She sighed, laughing. Upon breaking from the crowd of people she caught Aidan playing in the sand. A smile spread across her face as she padded over to him. "Having fun?" She picked up a handful of sand and let it fall between her fingers, the feeling strange to her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: